Friday, May 27, 2011

Spinach and Ricotta Dumplings

Oh.....help me. This recipe is SO incredibly delectable.................delicious..............yummy.............satisfying................oooohy......yummy (wait, I said that).
Honestly, I had an idea that I might like this but OH....you MUST make this recipe! It is a Food Network recipe - I get nothing if you make this....except for the joy of knowing how much you're going to love it!


I saw this recipe in a Food Network Magazine and thought how great it would be, because I could use Ina's Ricotta recipe (listed here on my blog.....) and my own Marinara recipe ( "Marinara me"). Lee just about lost his mind over this (he loves anything with my marinara.....but these dumplings are amazing).


My pictures don't do justice to how great it was, but I'll post anyway.


Please do yourself a favor and make Spinach and Ricotta Dumplings.






Ina's home made ricotta and spinach....


Mixed together...


Coating the dumplings with flour...


I use a small ice cream scoop for uniform size.


mmmmmm.....yummy goodness.

Here's the link for the Food Network recipe:

Yummy Ricotta Dumpling recipe (click here)
When I made this, I made the ricotta and the marinara from scratch ( it is just better that way.......) and both recipes are here on my blog. Let me know if you make this!

No comments:

Post a Comment